Lord of the Clocks pt. 1a Lord of the Clocks pt. 1a

Omgz.

That was awesome. One of the best clock movie's I have ever feasted my eyes apon. Cannot wait for the next installment!

Frijolero(Beaner) Frijolero(Beaner)

Not bad

That was a pretty good movie, though highly ironic, it displayed how America really is. Living in OC myself, I get called a "fucking whitey" or a "gringo" partially everyday, for my own reasons it does not bother me much. Well enough rambling, good movie in general!

Bitey of Brackenwood Bitey of Brackenwood

Wonderous.

That was very smooth and original. I enjoyed the uniqueness of this movie, and the animation was flawless. Keep up the good work!

= PLASMAX = = PLASMAX =

Awesome game!

Well done man :D
Very challenging, however I'm going to try and complete the game!
Solid graphics and good music selection as well (haha ^-^)
Hope to see more submissions from you in the near future!
10/10, 5'd!

Sinvader responds:

Cool, and thanks!

christmas elf eCard/Game christmas elf eCard/Game

Pretty Good.

Might consider sending it over to someone myself ;-).

The Devourer (Preview) The Devourer (Preview)

Son of a bitch, wow

Man this track just blew me away, what the hell! The epic-ness is just overflowing here :O I don't know what to say other than finish it, please!

Devastus responds:

Haha, I'll definitely finish it, don't worry :P

Thanks for your review and compliments.

Midna's Song Midna's Song

Great!

How could I forget the lovely music of Twilight Princess? This is an excellent remake, keep up the fine tunes!

Soul Eater-Metaljonus Soul Eater-Metaljonus

Holy shit..

This is incredible work here, some sort of unholy fusion of godly metal.
I was instantly reminded of Opeth at about 1:21, everything else aside from the intro made me think of newer Lamb of God. I haven't been listening to metal as of late, but man, this is Metal Blade heavy shit. Simply outstanding, keep up the excellent work and you'll make it far.

Metaljonus responds: